Hi, everyone! I don't know about you, but we're loving the warmer weather! We've been spending more time outside. Avery is doing wonderful. She is having a ball playing with her new kitchen and food and pots and pans that she got for her birthday. We signed her up for preschool in the Fall and I think it will be really good for her.
Mark started coaching track a couple of weeks ago and he really loves it. The other coaches said that he has re-energized the track program. He runs with the kids and is really good at motivating them. He had most of them when they were in grade school so he's got a good rapport with them. He's also getting ready to starting batting practice for softball, which will be starting in about 6 weeks.
I've been busy at work and busy with my sister's baby shower, which was last weekend. It turned out really great and everyone had a good time. Now we just sit back and wait for baby Caroline to get here! I'll be going down to Birmingham when she's born. She's due May 23rd. Mark, Avery and I will be going down to Birmingham the first week of July to spend time with Caroline and Katie and Eric. We're really looking forward to that.
We're starting a vegetable garden this year and I'm so excited about it! If anyone has any advice for me, let me know.
I hope you're all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment